WHY NOT SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL NATURE RESERVE AND BECOME A MEMBER!
To join the Friends of Pilley Bridge Nature Reserve it costs just £5 for two years. Under 18s are free but must have an adult member in the family. Please print out the adult and junior membership forms (PDF files), and return, along with cash or cheque. Any questions, please do get in touch with us at: email: email@example.com or telephone Sue on 01242 257617
Friends of Pilley Bridge Nature Reserve may be contacted in several ways:
Committee members and their contact details are:
- Sue King 01242 257617 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graham King 01242 257617 email: email@example.com
- Rob Dewey 01242 512340 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Teague 01242 570661 email: email@example.com
- Sharon Sheather email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheltenham Borough Council’s Community Ranger for Pilley Bridge is Janice Peacey. She can be contacted on 01242 774512 mob: 07900 228140 or email: email@example.com
Any comments on this website should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.