The AGM of the Friends group was held on the 14th July 2015.
- The outgoing co-coordinator’s report
- Past and Future works within the nature reserve
- Financial report – Generally pretty healthy. Also it was noted that our memberships will soon start expiring, so we will need to initiate a rolling program of reminders.
- Election of committee – Sharon replaced Sue as group coordinator, the rest of the committee were re-elected
- Reflections on, and Plans for, work in the reserve
- Group Co-ordinators report, Friends of PBNR AGM, 14th July 2015
- Building the boardwalks
- Improved Ponds access
- Exciting new survey and management plan
- UPDATE ON PILLEY BRIDGE NATURE RESERVE, November 2013
- Apples left to rot – a shocking waste?
- UPDATE ON PILLEY BRIDGE NATURE RESERVE, JULY 2013